Trials of Heather

Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm in a little bit better of a mood. Thanks for your kind comments... Does anyone watch Grey's Anatomy??? The last episode is what I think really set me off last Thursday. I felt like I was reliving my miscarriage all over.


My husband and I were talking....and if I am not pregnant by January, I am going in to see the Dr again... Maybe I need help in this area, and maybe it was a fluke that I got pregnant (and Miscarried) the last time. My husband says he wants to do everything natural though, so I am hoping that it will happen. He doesn't want to do anything that requires him to "shoot his stuff in a cup". So I am limited. I am unsure of what to do. I told my husband that the only thing I want for Christmas was a baby! I told him to NOT buy me anything. And the sad thing is: I meant it. Even though this is easier said than done, I hope it happens... I need to have hope. I'm trying to be more positive again.

2 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you heard of "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Weschler? It's a great book about the female body. It teaches you how to chart your cycle so that you know when you are fertile. I used it as birth control, and then used it to get pregnant. Helps you understand when you are ovulating, etc.

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Shana said...

Heather,

Thank you for the sweet comments on Isabella's blog.

My heart is with you- I recently had my 3rd m/c...

Hugs, Shana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home