Trials of Heather

Friday, July 07, 2006

I am waiting for the Doctor's office to call me back again!!!! I had blood taken yesterday to check my pregnancy hormone level. They also told me my blood pressure was high, which they put me on meds to try to get it down... I wonder though if my blood pressure is high because every time I go into that place I have rushing emotions of my m/c coming back to me. Hopefully this will get better in time, but who knows...

I got into a fight with my husband last night... He asked me why I was so grumpy lately ..... hmmm, I wonder could it be that I am depressed about what has happened... I told him that I was depressed, and he said why??? Men, do they use their brain? I told him that I was depressed over what has happened, since I really wanted that baby so badly and it was such a blow to me to lose it....and he told me "oh, I thought you were over that by now." WTF... It hasn't even been that long... So, I guess I can't talk to my husband about it and he wouldn't let me talk to anyone else about it, so I guess I am ALONE in this... I really want to talk to my cousin who has been through this before... I have a family reunion on the 22 of this month, which my husband probably wouldn't go to, so I will try to talk to her there... I need support though this and I don't have any....

I see a lot of people (in blogland) have been through this before...and that saddens me...Plus the fact that the statistics for this happening are so high...Why do people rarely talk about then????

3 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

I am sorry that you had to suffer a miscarriage. It is something that no one can understand unless they have been through it.

I'm sorry that you are having such a hard time with your husband. I know it is frustrating that he doesn't understand what you are going through, but try not to be too hard on him. They just handle and process things differently. I had the same problem with my husband when it happened to us.

My main reason in commenting is to let you know that you are not ALONE. I am sorry that you don't have anyone close to talk to and I hope you are able to talk to your cousin. I hope that blogging will help you to work through your emotions.

I wish for you peace in your heart and your soul. Take care.

Chasity

 
At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It may just be his way of dealing with it...hopefully you can talk to your cousin, or someone else.

And in regards to your last post, your co-worker doesn't know what she is talking about. Life begins at conception. You not only lost a life, but all of the dreams that came with it. You have every right to be sad...and hopeful, because it will all work out in the end.

God bless!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger moi said...

i'm so sorry for your loss. i recently had a miscarriage as well, and it's always, always on my mind. I don't know why people are so afraid to talk about it, about something that is apparently so common. i have the same fear of not being able to carry a baby to term. i know if i ever to get pregnant again, that fear of loss will be with me always. I don;t think that would ever leave me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home