Trials of Heather

Monday, July 17, 2006

Thanks for everyone's kind words.

On Saturday I got my AF. (Bad cramps, the worst I have ever had, TMI probably, but I am questioning if that is normal.) I am not sure what that means because my doctor told me that I wouldn't get my AF. Hmmm... I still have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I guess I will still go to that...I wasn't sure if I should or not...but it would probably be good to go.

Today marks a month of the miscarriage happening... It's so sad to think that it has been a month...It certainly doesn't feel like it has been a month. I have stopped talking to my husband about everything involving the m/c because it is too difficult to talk to him...He doesn't get it.

Saturday will be a big family fun day for us...I still have to decide if I want to go to it or not... It might be a good thing to get out for a change... and my husband is not going to go with me... It's going to be hard to see my cousin very pregnant... Ever since this happened I am more aware of all the pregnant woman everywhere I go....and I always think that it could have been me...and I get really upset about it... I try to not cry in a public place, but trust me I lose it in my car.

I will let you know about my appointment tomorrow after I go. I am at a loss for words right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home