Trials of Heather

Friday, August 04, 2006

I'm starting to feel more like myself again.... Sorry that it has been so long since I last posted. It is crazy at work right now.

My HCG went from 52 on 7/18 prior to my D&C,(which i had on 7/21)
to 37 on 7/27
to 9 on 8/3

so it is going down... I am feeling very relieved. I have to go back in on August 10 for what I hope to be my final time to check my HCG.... I am hoping it goes to zero. The Pathology report came back normal so I don't know what that means. I don't know if I should take that as the baby was normal or my tissue. I just want to get on with my life now... I will always feel for my loss. Lately I have been feeling depressed but hoping that will get better with time... I don't know I am new at this. I am waiting for my period to start, which I don't have a clue when that will start, since everything has been out of whack since June. I guess wait and see.

I talked to the Dr about getting pregnant again and she thinks it should be fine. I am hoping it will. We probably wouldn't try again for a little bit to try to get things back to normal again. The Dr. didn't tell us when we could try again, but it wouldn't be for a bit. With the D&C I maxed out the flex benefit money, so it will be a little bit, maybe start trying in Nov. Or Dec. I don't know.

1 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

Hope you are doing well, Heather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home