Trials of Heather

Friday, July 07, 2006

The dr. called me back.....not good.

I finally got my call back for the midwife... she told me that my pregnancy hormone went up a little again... and she told me "this is not a normal pregnancy. A normal pregnancy the hormone should double in two days." It has been a week since the last blood test and it has only gone up a couple...from 49 to 52... which means there is probably tissue left there. Basically since all this is going on i wouldn't be able to try again, since i wouldn't even have a cycle since the hormone neeeds to go to zero...She made me an appointment with an OB since the midwife doesn't know what to do anymore.... I go in on July 18 at 2:00pm.

I told my husband about it and he keeps telling me i need to be patient and why am i still ccrying about it.... i am having a dificult time with this... I can't stop crying.... i keep thinking about what will happen if we can't ever have kids... i don't like the thought, as i have always wanted kids... Why can't he be more suportive... i can't deal with this on my own... I wanted this so badly i kept hoping that i was pregnant again... I don't know what this doctor will do... I don't know if this means that i will have to do a D&C or what... The midwife didn't know what to tell me.

3 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

I'm sorry you're going through this and that you feel like you are alone. I read that your husband won't let you talk to anyone else? I'll bet you would be surprised at how many people you know have been through it.

 
At 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to have a D&C when I miscarried. It sucks, but then you know that all is clear & you can try again!

This too, shall pass.

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You arent alone Heather! But I can imagine it does feel like it sometimes. Alli is right- there are so many people out there in the world who have been through what you have. Keep your chin up girl!
-Jenni

 

Post a Comment

<< Home