Trials of Heather

Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm back... We're still trying....still NOT pregnant and just got my AF today....so i sit here at 9:45pm on a Thursday night while my husband is in bed alone and I'm crying because it hurts so badly. I want a baby so badly... I just want one thing in my life...ONE, and i can't seem to pull that off... I don't even know how many people read this blog anymore, since i haven't posted for so long... I thought i could do this alone... i can't... i need my blog buddies. I missed everyone. I'll try to write more tomorrow, and hopefully i can be more upbeat, but for now i feel defeated and lost and alone.

2 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm SO, SO sorry. You sounds like you're hurting so bad. I'm still praying for you.

(HUGS)

Angella

 
At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You aren't alone. Hope your day is better today. {{hugs}}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home