Trials of Heather

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Bad Bad Blogger...


Sorry that I haven't been blogging much lately... went though a lot of depression lately... I just pulled myself out of it this morning, when my husband sat down with me as I was crying and told me that I shouldn't be so negative anymore...I need to be positive and hopefully thing will happen... I think finally I might be on the up swing of that right now though. I made it through everything and I got the ok from the doctor to try again now... So we were going to wait until after our Florida trip which will happen at the end of September... But I think Hubby saw the sadness in my eyes from having to wait so we are going to try again. I hope everything works this time and goes to the end. I am scared beyond belief right now to even think that we are trying again... I guess I should take this one step at a time though, right????

I bet you also are curious about our Florida trip to right?? We started planning a trip to Florida to get away from it all here. At first I wasn't so keen on it since I felt we might be running away from everything here, but now I really want to go. My dad lives in Florida so I am very excited. I found this Hotel at Animal Kingdom Disney Lodge, it is on Disney Animal Kingdom's lot, so you can see animals from our hotel room.... VERY excited about that... I would post a link but I don't know how to do that on here. I am new to blogger...Sorry. Then we are going to go to all of Disney's parks.. And then go to Universal Studios, and go to Emeril's Orlando restaurant to eat... .And we are going to the beach and spend some time with my dad and my step mom. And going to Kennedy Space Center. :) Gives me something to look forward to since everything else didn't go so well.

3 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fantastic trip! And I'll be praying for you guys as you try again!

:)

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

Don't apologize for taking a break... when you need one, you need one. And blogging depressed doesn't always work out so well.

Trying again can be pretty scary. One step at at a time is indeed best, I think, especially since your body may not be the same (people vary widely on how much that is true, from what I have read).

I hope you have a nice trip. Distraction and leisure time can be very healing.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

A break can be great. Hope you are feeling better every day. This is a scary and insane thing to go through. {{hugs}}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home