Trials of Heather

Saturday, April 26, 2008


I am now 35 weeks pregnant. There is my big round baby belly. Not very cute i know. ;) I am starting to feel more comfortable about this whole pregnancy thing, and now it is almost over. I had some bumps in the way however, but we are very excited to think about the fact that our little one will be here in 5 weeks. It is crazy! I never thought I would make it this far.


Sorry to everyone for not writing for a bit, it has just been too crazy lately around here. I had 2 baby showers already, and got a ton of clothes. We have the nursery almost set up totally. I washed and dried all the clothes and sheets and blanket for the baby. All we are waiting for is the baby now.


I am starting to freak out a little thinking about how we didn't have any testing done on this baby. There was the risk of miscarriage for the amnio. I didn't want to have m/c #3. Hopefully this baby is born healthy.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

Getting close!

And I think the belly is beautiful.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

Look at that beautiful beautiful belly!!! I bet your next post is announcing the arrival of your little one!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger MB said...

I noticed you had visited my blog (Life and Times of Miss Taylor) and I want to say congratulations on your pregnancy and probably birth of child.

I had remember commenting to you about my sister who had gone thru two miscarriages and was waiting on the birth of her twins.

They were 9 weeks early and only weighed 2 1/2 lbs but now over a year later are doing great.

I hope all is well.

Michelle

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather
No post for a very long time. Are you and baby OK. I understand that sometimes it is hard to get a chance to post with a newborn, but I'm concerned and hope all is well.
Sandy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home