Trials of Heather

Saturday, April 26, 2008


I am now 35 weeks pregnant. There is my big round baby belly. Not very cute i know. ;) I am starting to feel more comfortable about this whole pregnancy thing, and now it is almost over. I had some bumps in the way however, but we are very excited to think about the fact that our little one will be here in 5 weeks. It is crazy! I never thought I would make it this far.


Sorry to everyone for not writing for a bit, it has just been too crazy lately around here. I had 2 baby showers already, and got a ton of clothes. We have the nursery almost set up totally. I washed and dried all the clothes and sheets and blanket for the baby. All we are waiting for is the baby now.


I am starting to freak out a little thinking about how we didn't have any testing done on this baby. There was the risk of miscarriage for the amnio. I didn't want to have m/c #3. Hopefully this baby is born healthy.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

Getting close!

And I think the belly is beautiful.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger canape said...

Look at that beautiful beautiful belly!!! I bet your next post is announcing the arrival of your little one!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Taylor Grace said...

I noticed you had visited my blog (Life and Times of Miss Taylor) and I want to say congratulations on your pregnancy and probably birth of child.

I had remember commenting to you about my sister who had gone thru two miscarriages and was waiting on the birth of her twins.

They were 9 weeks early and only weighed 2 1/2 lbs but now over a year later are doing great.

I hope all is well.

Michelle

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heather
No post for a very long time. Are you and baby OK. I understand that sometimes it is hard to get a chance to post with a newborn, but I'm concerned and hope all is well.
Sandy

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Kristin said...

Hello! I know you don't know me, but we've got something in common. I got your blog address off the Stirrup Queen's blogroll and was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me help a couple who is trying to add a little one to their family. We're holding a silent auction for them this weekend (Friday and Saturday) on goteamwitt.blogspot.com and need help getting the word out! We would love it if you would spread the word via social media or here on your blog. Additionally, we are always looking for more donations to auction off, so if you or someone you know might be interested in making a donation, all the information is under the donate tab. If you have any questions or would be willing to post a pre-written blog post about the auction and the sponsored couple, please contact Kristin at goteamwitt@gmail.com Thanks in advance for taking the time to consider this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home