Trials of Heather

Thursday, March 29, 2007

I had some more problems... i had an elevated hCG hormone levels... it was 300 a week ago and i was still spotting 4 weeks out. Now it dropped to 90 so hopefully it will keep dropping.

A friend at work just lost her first baby a week ago.. she was 7 weeks along. It was very similar to what happened to me that it brought back bad memories. She is very positive with everything. She knows what happened to me and was very helpful with me... and i think she is an inspiration to me... She is so positive that it has started to rub off on me... And I think i have found myself again though.

As soon as my hCG level goes to zero we can try again... i very much look forward to that day. I am going to be more positive with all of this stuff... i pray everything will work out and we will have a beautiful baby in our arms in a year.

5 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

Glad to hear it. I was wondering how you were doing.

We are 3 months out, and not pregnant yet. Holding onto to hope!

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

I hope the HCG goes down soon so you can begin a fresh start.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Kellie with an "ie" said...

Heather, Here's hoping that your dream of parenthood comes true very soon.

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I haven't been by. Big hugs to you!!!

 
At 6:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home