Trials of Heather

Thursday, January 10, 2008

On Saturday i will be 20 weeks pregnant. At my ultrasound last Tuesday they told me everything was fine with my baby. Which is so awesome. I am scared everyday though that something bad will happen. I still can't believe i have made it this far. It is scary and exciting all in one. I am half way there. I still haven't felt my baby kick and am not sure why. I keep reading how all these women feel the baby kick at 16-18 weeks and i still haven't felt anything. I do have a nice round of round ligament pain though. And that sucks so far.

My parents are super excited along with my hubby's parents but i am guarding myself. I am scared that something will happen so i take a step back. I will hopefully get more and more excited as this goes on but it is still a little scary to me to get attached with this baby. I have already had 2 miscarriages and am scare that i will lose this one too.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

20 weeks is great! Only four more until viability. And then the milestones get closer and closer.

Just breathe. It sounds like you are doing great!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Emma in Canada said...

I was just reading my archives and came across a comment from you. I am glad to hear you are pregnant, and 20 weeks is so great. Half way there! Congratulations.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

Hoping for the best...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home