Trials of Heather

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

OK, Sorry it took me so long to write back. I have a new game plan. I have a golf-ball sized cyst on my ovary. It is the type that shouldn't affect a pregnancy so they think it didn't cause my 2 m/c's. The Dr. is basically giving me 6 months to try to get pregnant again. If i am not pregnant in 6 month i will have to have another ultrasound to check on the cyst. The Dr. is hoping that it isn't currently growing. She doesn't want to removed it until we have a baby because it could cause scar tissue making it harder to conceive again. Given the size of my cyst it could cause problems... i guess it could grow bigger and cause the ovary to twist on itself causing intense pain and emergency surgery to remove it. I hope it doesn't come to this. I am praying that i will get pregnant soon...and when i do i have to call my Dr. to get an appointment ASAP and get a blood test to check progesterone levels to make sure it isn't too low. Also i will have a early ultrasound then too, although a lot of good that did me last time since it showed the baby was fine then. All i can say is that i am starting to feel a little bit better, but still manage to cry everyday, but usually only once instead of most of the day. I am trying to just go with the flow but it is harder some days than others. I was given the go ahead to try again anytime, but am choosing to wait a cycle just to make sure everything is where it should be. I will admit I am scared to death! I pray i don't have another miscarriage. I don't think i could handle dealing with that again.

I will try to check everyone's blogs tomorrow. I just wanted to update everyone tonight, so no one is worrying about me. And once again, thank you for your support.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Anns said...

I'm glad to see that you're back.. I was worrying about you there for a bit. I'm also happy to hear that your Doc is giving you some time to try to conceive again.. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Good Luck hun!
A xo

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

I am happy to read that you are beginning to recover. It will take time, I am sure.

I really hope you don't have to go through this again.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Marty, a.k.a. canape said...

Welcome back :)

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Kellie with an "ie" said...

I'm so glad that you're feeling better and that you have a plan in place. I'm wishing you lots of luck in the months to come.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home