Trials of Heather

Sunday, January 28, 2007

I went to my Dr. appt last Monday and they think everything is perfect. I got an ultrasound on the Wednesday last week I saw the baby. I had my husband go to the ultrasound appt because i was pretty scared that all of a sudden it would be gone or something. It had a heartbeat of 122. It was so small you could hardly make anything out. I am 7 weeks and 2 days. I am due on September 11, which my husband pointed out to me is "freaky"... but usually they aren't born on that exact date anyways.

We decided that we are going to tell everyone in our family about our baby. My husband's parents were pretty excited and my mom says she sensed it. I have been trying to tell my Dad about it by webcam but unfortunately he hasn't been on much. And i have been to sick to tell him. Somehow we can't meet up right. I wanted to see the look on his face when i told him and since he lives so far way i was trying to use our webcam with the use of something called Skype to tell him. I just hope that this time everything goes as planned.

I have a party for a triathlon club i am in to go to today shortly, which i don't know if i should go to or not, seeing as how i am not feeling very good today. I suppose i should get going. I will try to read every one's blog soon as lately i have been pretty sick, but i need to at least try.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, Blogger Kellie with an "ie" said...

Heather, I've been reading your blog for a while and just wanted to say how happy I am that you and your baby are doing so well. As a woman who is about the start infertility treatments, and who started writing her own blog a couple of weeks ago, I really appreciate and want to thank you for all that you've shared in your writing. It gives me hope and makes me feel not so alone.

I'll check back often hoping for continued good news.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home