Trials of Heather

Monday, January 08, 2007

I still feel pregnant so I guess that is a good sign... and have the typical signs of pregnancy... But this time around i am not as excited about it... I am scared that this will be m/c #2 ... I keep telling myself to be positive, but it is hard...

I made my 1st appt with my Dr. on January 22nd to see the Dr.'s nurse....apparently this is the 1st step... This is the step i didn't make it past last time and when they noticed things were going wrong last time... i pleaded with them to get an earlier time but they are too booked... I am scared that i wouldn't make it past this point... last time i barely made it past a week past when my period was.

February 5 is coming in a month, and that was my last due date for the baby that i lost and i don't know how I feel about that... nervous I guess... I hope this year is the perfect year, and I have this baby in September! I have started praying, something i used to never do... I pray every night that my baby is OK, and that there is nothing wrong with it, and that i wouldn't lose it. That sounds sad, but it guess me something to do and i don't feel as scared when i talk to God. But it usually ends in me crying... hormones maybe, i don't know. I hope I can experience the joys of motherhood, something that i have wanted since i can remember.

I am off to grab a nap...I'm so tired.

3 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

I hope you can make it to Jan 22. After that, Feb 5 will probably be rough, but for now I just hope you make to that first appointment.

Best of luck!!!

 
At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God's a good guy to talk to. I know He's taking care of you :)

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

HEATHER!!!! Congrats! I'm late on my well wishes, but I am so excited for you. Glad you are feelng exhausted and pregnant! This is such a great way to start the new year!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home